The IWPMA (International Workshop on Piezoelectric Materials and Applications in Actuators) 2019 was organized by INSA in Lyon, France.
The IDS participated in the following contributions (lecturer):
- Analysis of the energy flows during ultrasonic wire bonding (Yangyang Long)
- Anatyical Modeling on a Surface-Bonded Type Piezoelectric Transducer with Longitudinal-Bending Coupling Vibration (Liang Wang)
- Basic considerations on modeling piezoelectric actuators by impedance and admittance matrices (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Wallaschek)
- Effective cavitation generation with non-sinusoidal waveform excited by multi-modal ultrasonic transducer (Takeshi Morita)
- Experimental investigations on parallel ultrasonic assisted low temperature sintering process (Henning Seefisch)
- Identification of the Effect of Ultrasonic Friction Reduction on the Stick-Slip Transition in Dry Metal- Elastomer Contacts (Christian Nowroth)
- Investigation and enhancement of spatial resolution of measuring grid points with air-coupled ultrasound for NDT of panel materials using the re-radiation method (Andreas Schmelt)
- Investigation of ultrasonic cavitation on peening inner surfaces of holes (Fushi Bai)
- Modal parameter comparison of 3D-printed and CNC-machined titanium ultrasonic sonotrode (Gabriel Ertz)
- Operation and Control of an Ultrasonic Actuator in Anti-resonant Mode (Jens Twiefel)
The Workshop was well attended with approximately 150 participants (Picture:
The upcoming workshop in 2020 will take place in Nanjing, China.