New DMA (Dynamic Mechanical Analysis) Measuring Instrument
This new measuring instrument grants users the ability to run dynamic tensile tests in any desired sequence inside the following parameters:
- max total stroke: 60mm (0Hz up to about 6Hz), less for higher frequencies: about 0,12mm at 100Hz
- static range of force: -2100N up to +2100N
- dynamic range of force: -3000N up to +3000N
- temperature range: room temperature up to +350°C
- frequency range: static up to about 200Hz
Sequences may contain preset displacements, expansions, forces and temperature curves. Curve progression of respective factors may be chosen as desired.
Alternatively data sets to specify a profile that needs to be run may be read by the device. In addition to the total displacement the expansion of a sample along its length may be measured and recorded.
Geometric limitations of specimen geometry are as follows:
- max specimen length: about 550mm (without thermic analysis) and about 250mm (for thermic analysis)
- clamping: width: about 20mm and thickness: about 12mm (otherwise the specimen may be individually clamped and fixed)